Livescribes were proud to attend the recent TEDx Oxford at Oxford University. Taking place in the T.S. Elliot theatre amongst the quads of the 700 year old Merton College. It was a spectacular location with fascinating speakers. We illustrated the speeches as they happened, and over the next few weeks we will be posting the full coloured images we created on this blog. The drawings helped engage the audiences and continue the conversation after the talks, and now we have made them up as posters as permanent reminders of the day.
- Sketchnotes: Rob Fitz and no Buzzword Lean Startup
- Alex Osterwalder & the Business Model Canvas
- TEDx Oxford 2011 – Rory Sutherland
- Sketchnotes from UX Oxford Speaker Series – Phillip Julian, Principle User Experience Manager of Vodafone
- TEDx Oxford 2011 – Charles Roberts