The artwork of Rikki Marr, Tourettes and Stephen Fry Misc.
October 11, 2011
Tourettehero‘ was featured on BBC TV this week (on Fry’s Planet Word: Uses and Abuses). Touretteshero an initiative to help spread understanding of tourettes and amongst other things encourages people to submit drawings illustrating Touretteshero’s tics. You see more submitted artwork, all in a good cause, here (but be warned you may find some of the language offensive). Livescribe Rikki Marr has long been associated with the Touretteshero project. He worked on the development of her super hero identity and designed the Touretteshero logo. This is a process that he has repeated with children and young adults who face similar challenges during Touretteshero workshops. And his illustration was (briefly) featured on TV! Here you can see Jessica Thom, organiser of the Touretteshero initiative looking at a few images with Stephen Fry And here is the man himself holding Rikki’s drawing!Friend of Livescribes ‘
- Sketchnotes: Rob Fitz and no Buzzword Lean Startup
- Alex Osterwalder & the Business Model Canvas
- TEDx Oxford 2011 – Rory Sutherland
- Sketchnotes from UX Oxford Speaker Series – Phillip Julian, Principle User Experience Manager of Vodafone
- TEDx Oxford 2011 – Charles Roberts